Familiarizing of Languages, Cultural Knowledge and Literatures of Oral
The second evaluation of the project work
A summary of the questionnaires completed by each partner
|Coordinator:||Kadinhani Ata Icil Lisesi, Konya, Turkey|
|Partners:||Ist. Istr. Sup. Caterina Percoto, Udine - UD, Italy|
|Ratsgymnasium Peine, Peine, Germany|
|II Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace im.St Wyspianskiego, Tychy, Poland|
|Gymnázium Pétera Czeglédiho Reformovanej kresťanskej cirkvi s vyučovacím jazykom maďarským - Czeglédi Péter Református Gimnázium, Levice, Slovakia|
Please rate the project work on the following items: (Put a number 1-5 for each item: 1 - very poor, 2 - poor, 3 - fair, 4 - good, 5 - very good)
|a. Impact on communication skills in the mother tongue:||3,4|
|b. Impact on communication skills in English:||4,5|
|c. Impact on digital competence:||3,8|
|d. Impact on learning new information on other countries:||4,8|
|e. Impact on the competence of learning to learn:||3,8|
|f. Impact on cultural awareness:||4,8|
|g. Effectiveness of the use of the project website (etwinning):||2,4|
|h. Effectiveness of communication between the partners:||5|
|i. Satisfaction with the organized meetings:||5|
|j. Overall rating of the project work so far:||4,9|
What part of the project work did you like most?
- learning new languages
- the hospitality of the partner schools
- meeting nice people from different countries
- the visiting of the places connected with the culture of the specific country
- interesting social activities organized for both students and teachers
- students and teachers singing and dancing together in Poland
- the flags contest in Slovakia
- the presentation of the national games in Slovakia
Any additional comments:
- During the project the partner schools did their best to keep to the calendar of events. However, some additional activities were added (e.g. mini-guides providing information on the planned activities and events during the project meetings, social activities to get to know the other partners better, a magazine called ‘Comenius News‘ issued by the Polish school, a flags contest organized by the Slovakian school, a dictionary of basic expressions made by the German school with the help of all the partners).
- Each project meeting was very well organized.
- Long-lasting friendships have been formed.
- The partners did not always get enough information about the sights that were visited (e.g. in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia).
- It was very useful that each partner presented their school, hometown and country during the meetings. Thus, the partners had a chance of learning some information about other cultures (history, traditions, the school system, cuisine, the way of living, etc.).